Special features of the facility:
20-25 kg Alps Stones / Basalt stones and some stones from the Weser
Snails Houses for Neolamprologus
In the aquarium bottom polystyrene plates were glued to make the stone building safely. Even during excavations of fish can so the bottom plate happen.
grown standard lighting of Trigon 190, reflectors and "rotated" so that very little light enters the pool. Energetically no sensible solution, but makes beautiful light. If necessary. I place the order still on LED.
The "lighting" takes place 10:00 to 19:00.
It follows then until about 23:00 a moonlight illumination by a blue LED strip.
If necessary. still adapting, when I notice that the fish is too bright. The Vallisnerien are there in my experience very undemanding.
Built-in filter BioFlow 3.0. I have the coal unit removed and replaced by another Nitrax unit. In addition I have added one unit Cirax.
Since this change the brush algae go back (fair, but can just as well be related to other factors - the brush algae came when entering the basin after about 20 days).
4 Julidochromis transcriptus (very young - here the plan is to be seen a pair formation)
2 Neolamprologus multifasciatus (originally I wanted here initially take anymore unfortunately had the only dealer in the area, which it leads, today only two specimens -.. Possibly I falter on).
Temperature: 25 degrees
Our tap water, if you want to call it that is very close to the values off (therefore including my decision per Tanganyika). When changing the water I add only Eheim Conditioner and sodium bicarbonate for easy hardening. Had begun the expensive liquid funds, but now had better experience with the NaHCO3.
Water change date Wednesday and Saturday each about 30 liters, so I'm at about 40% per week. Again, I naturally look, inweiweit stocking requires adjustments.
Frost Frutter (white mosquito larvae)
Artemia (even grown)
JBL Novo Tanganyika