This basin is my first attempt to set up a pool according to the requirements of Biotopaquaristik and operate.
I have tried in good faith the riparian zone recreate a blackwater river / -baches of "Rio Negro" -region and set up my nurslings a semi-natural habitat as possible. For this purpose I have oritentiert especially on underwater photographs from the "Rio Negro" region.
The animals used are found all in the metropolitan area of the "Rio Negro" -region or in Brazil. It is difficult to understand whether the gewähtlen species actually occur in exactly this situation in the wild. One thing is certain, they harmonize beautifully today and it seems all good to go.
About comments and observations on this project, I would be happy, I hope you like it.
- 40kg JBL Sansibar White
- Limnobium laevigatum (South American frog bite)
- Helanthium bolivianum angustifolius (Narrow marsh flower)
- Echinodorus Frans Stoffels' (Stoffels sword plant)
Special features of the facility:
- Fall foliage and fine branches from the local forest
- 1 T8 JBL SOLAR NATUR 30W
- 1 T8 JBL SOLAR TROPIC 30W
- 1 EHEIM ecco pro 300
- 1 EHEIM biopower 200
(The biopower is only transitional installed and will do later in another pool service.)
- 1 EHEIM Thermo Control 125
- 30 Paracheirodon axelrodi (Red Neon)
- 4 Farlowella acus (Common Needle catfish)
- 6 Hemiloricaria fallax (Gefleckter splendor of whiptail catfish)
Fresh vegetables and frozen food complemented by gelgentliche administration of kibble and tablets.
In addition to the leaves used to the water I richer by adding AQUADRAKON Black with humic substances.