Emers: (mixture of artificial and real plants)
- Hydrocotyle leucocephala
- Verticillata Hydrocotyle
- Moos here I'm going to look at what works and what does not :-)
- Exo Terra Ficus
- Exo Terra Boston Fern
- Hemianthus callitrichoides "Cuba"
- Vallisneria spiralis
- Echinodorus bleheri
- Echinodorus ozelot
- Echinodorus parviflorus
- Sagitaria subulata
- Hydrocotyle leucocephala
- Limnobium laevigatum
* Fertilize the plants will take place mainly through fertilizer tablets to the roots, in addition daily fertilization through the water column. A week fertilizers would not do, due to the UVC clarifier.
Special features of the facility:
- Eigenbau backplane
* In the water portion consisting of black back wall behind the pool and Aqua verkebt Della stones in the pelvis on the side walls and the rear wall. The stones are hollow and thus serve as caves for Marigold Hand shrimp and L-catfish.
* In the land part of the rear wall will look exactly, only instead of Aqua Della stones come here Lava in 4-12cm used.
- Moorkienwurzeln in different sizes
Hung corkscrew hazel branches from above into Paludarium -
- Alder cones
* The Seemandelbaumblätter be replaced every 2 weeks and by the alder cones is a week something homemade tea given to the pool.
1x Water World LED900 LED - Luminaire
4x 10W LED floodlight
2x 1m LED strip 5050 SMD LEDs
First sounds much what is to come to light over a sink with disks, but you must the 110cm to ground not forget, let's see if the plants are grown in water. If it should, of course, be too much light, I'll disarm again. :-)
1x Fluval FX6
The FX6 sucks in the water over 4 filter baskets of Eheim Biopower 240 (without pump-head), meaning thereby the 4 filter baskets serve as a prefilter.
1x Fluval 206
The 206 draws the water about 4 filter baskets of 2. Eheim Biopower 240 (without pump-head) to, say, thus the 4 filter baskets are also used here only as a pre-filter, furthermore he is of course in addition to filtering :-), this filter also is the 36W UVC clarifier and a 4l nitrate phosphate filter powered by 3l resin.
36 Watt UV-C clarifier
EHEIM 1800 streamON flow pump at ground level
300W heater thermostat
6 Symphysodon discus in about 12cm - 14cm
* 1 x Red Cover
* 1 x Curipeira
* 2 x Leopard Snake Skin
* 2 x? Bin Wednesday at the breeder, he has done me some back, let's see.
2m / 2w Hemiloricaria eigenmanni
3 Panaqolus sp. cf. maccus "LDA 67"
10-15 Corydoras melanistius melanistius
10 Macrobrachium assamense
The Corydoras I will eventually revert to Sterbai. Just take a look ...
The 3 Panaqolus are those who swam with me already in Trigon 350 Aquarium and in the 80s.
The Marigold Hand shrimp are bred by those who have lived in France in the 150er Aquarium.
If a multi-cultural stocking! :-)
For water treatment, a carbonite-filter is used.
The tap water passes through only the filter and is then fed directly into the pool. Exchange water was about 28 ° C.
Vorrausichtliche water values:
Temperature: 28-29 ° C
Water change every week approximately 50%.
Mostly frozen foods:
White and black mosquito larvae
My first attempt at a Paludarium.