- Anubia barteri nana - dwarf sheet Peer
- Anubia barteri - Broad Speerblatt The Anubias are a South Stilbruch, but she really liked me and are relatively easy to maintain, and anything else I've tried did not come with my dark lighting cope
Special features of the facility:
- 3 XXXL Moor roots (thanks to Sascha - The fisherman)
- 1 XL Moorwood (thanks to Sascha - The fisherman) - Some small red Moor roots between the stones - Alder branches in the background - Twigs with leaves from above the basin - XXL Seemandelbaumblätter (approx every 2 weeks 3-4 pieces) - Boiled beech leaves on the ground
- 14:30 to 00:30 (because of my working hours as long as pure in the night)
- 2 x ca 1,10m self-made LED lighting LED Strip Cool White 6000K 14,4W 24V 5050 & 60 Leds / M IP65 glued onto aluminum rail and cover as a cable channel - 2 dimmer so I can fix both single bars
- 3 EHEIM 1200 XL
Pumping capacity 1700 liters / h Filter volume 12 liters Power consumption 25 Watt equipped with white filter fleece blue filter sponge 1 basket Eheim Mech 2 baskets Eheim Substrate pro - Tunze 3162 Pump capacity 400 l / h Power consumption 4.5 W equipped with filter wool and blue filter sponge - Tunze e-jet as a quick filter Pumping capacity 1500 liters / h Power consumption 10 Watt equipped with black sponge 20ppi The two internal filters are cleaned 1-2 times per week and to remove primarily the suspended particles The Eheim 1200XL is cleaned only with strong performance loss! I want in this pool must never suck sludge, I hope the plan works until now does my plan!
- 250 Watt EHEIM heater set at 27 degrees
- 1 switch for lighting - Digital water thermometer of Marina - Thermometer JBL - Magnetic Glass Cleaner Floaty
- 4 Geophagus Red Head - eartheater - cichlids (2/2)
- 15 Carnegiella strigata - Marmorbeilbauch tomboy - characins - 40 Thayeria boehlkei - Angular float - characins - 7 Peru Altum Red Spotted Scalar - cichlids - 8 Corydoras sterbai - Orangeflossen armored catfish - 2 Sturisoma aureum - Langflossenstörwelse - 1 Bunocephalus coracoid - Frying catfish - 4 Hypancistrus sp. L333 - yellow Bengal Tiger pleco L333 - 1 Peckoltia sp. - L103 - 2 Hypancistrus sp. L201 - Orinoco angel Loricariid L201 - 1 Anetome Helena - Clea Helena - Some Melanoides tuberculata - Tower snails
- GH - 7
- KH - 10 - NO2 - 0 - NO3 - 20 - PH - 7.2 - Temp approximately 27 degrees with light - Each week 40-50% water change - Every 2 weeks something JBL Biotopol - Alder cones (in a holder, so they do not lie around in the pool)
- Frozen foods (black, white, daphnia, gammarus, cyclops and
Artemia) - Discus granules - Cichlidengranulat - Flake food - Tablet food for catfish - Self-collected black mosquito larvae - Self-collected mayfly larvae Buy live food -: red and white mosquito larvae - SAK granulated food size 3 - Sometimes Red Fire shrimp - JBL Activol about 2 -3 x on food per week
I tried to design a visually pleasing aquarium South America.
Only the Anubias are a South Stilbruch (and of course the Schneckis), but that had to be I hope you like my pelvis and I'm open to any advice and take it gladly.