The filter tank in the cabinet, is a former 60-liter aquarium that I have with acrylic sheets still so remodeled that are fit in the 2 self-built filter boxes and easy to remove.
- Aqua Medic Turboflotor Blue 1000 protein skimmer
- 3 kg per Eheimsubstrat and 3kg Highly porous filter material
- Aqua Medic Easy Line 90 osmosis system
- Mixed-bed demineralizer with 3 liters of resin (After osmosis system)
- Calcium reactor with 2 kg CO2 bottle
- Self-made Zeovit filter with quick cleaning and material change
In the closet is still a UV-C lamp by the circulation pump
is switched. Furthermore, a selbsgebauter Zeolitfilter the Waterproof fuse box is in it, some accessories.
The Arduino controller is also in the cabinet and the new dosing of GroTech (TEC 4 NG) which I launched on 01/10/14.
In the wall cabinet, the powerheads is technology together with Multicontroller Tunze of installed and the LED lighting technology from Maxpeckt.
In an adjoining room, I have the level control with a 10-liter refill stand and the osmosis system, together with mixed-bed demineralizer installed. Furthermore, a cooling unit plus circulation pump is in it but that is only in the summer for use.
- JBL UV-C 11W
- 2x Tunze Nano Stream 6055 with Multicontroller 7095
- GroTech TEC 4 NG dosing
- Aqua Medic SP 3000 level Tomat
- Aqua Medic Titan chiller 500
- Monitoring Arduino controller for temperature control Strümungspumpen, appointment display for different actions water additives eg Weekly.
Heater regulation and pump failure monitoring
Fish and more:
- 1x lemon fin surgeonfish or Hawaii Doctor
- 2x Amphiprion ocellaris (False Clown Anemonefish)
- 2x Amphiprion pacificus (Pacific clownfish)
- 2x Synchiropus picturatus (LSD mandarin fish) Mänchen and females
- 2x Centropyge Acanthops (Orange back-Zwergkaiserfisch)
- 2x Lysmata debelius (Kardinalsgarnele)
- 1x Cryptocentrus cyanotaenia (Wächtergrundel)
- 1x Alpheus djeddensis (snapping shrimp)
- 9x Calcinus laevimanus (United scissor hermit crab)
Corals and anemones:
- 1x Euphyllia paradivisa (frog spawn coral)
- 2x Entacmaea quadricolor (Blasenanemone)
- 1x Caulastrea furcata (flute coral or finger coral LPS)
- 4x Discosoma sp. 09 (Scheibenanemone)
- 1x Capnella sp. 01 (Alcyonarian coral)
- 2x Litophyton sp. 01 (soft coral)
- 1x Hydnophora pilosa (Steinkoralle LPS
- 1x Montipora samarensis (Steinkoralle SPS)
- 1x Acropora tenuis (Steinkoralle SPS)
- More Protopalythoa sp. 04 (Green Krustenanemone)
Frozen food, flake food, mosquito larvae, now and then sometimes Artemia and Gelfutter.
Weekly trace element for corals