- Taxiphyllum Barbieri - Java moss (tied to root)
- Anubias nana barteri - dwarf sheet Peer (bound to the root)
- Pogostemon erectus
- Hygrophila polysperma - Indian water friend
- Blyxa japonica - Japanese herb thread
- Hydrocotyle sp Japan - Shamrock (?)
- Elantine hydropiper
- Rotala macrandra - Large Rotala
- Pistia stratiotes - Muschelblume
- Ludwigia repens (?) - Creeping Ludwigia
Special features of the facility:
Furthermore, a bog-wood, on the Taxiphyllum Barbieri and Anubias nana barteri are still bound. The Taxiphyllum Barbieri is a network firm kept (bathroom sponge, therefore the blue color).
In addition, always a Seemandelbaumblatt and 2 alder cones in it!
2 times 8 watt fluorescent tube. Both equipped with reflectors.
The first lamp of 8: 45Uhr to 20: 45Uhr and second lights from 9am to 21h.
Dennerle Nano corner filter with stocking coating)
- Pump capacity 150 l / h, infinitely variable
- Power consumption: 2 Watt
Otherwise is not a technique or in the pelvis.
- About 15 Neocaridina heteropoda var red (Red Fire).
- It was time for 6 days a couple Fundulopanchax gardneri in the basin. As I noted a few days ago, are now about 5 juveniles in the basin. Lined with these powdered food.
Nitrates: 17 mg / L
KH: 3,8 ° dH
GH: 6.8 ° dH
KH: 3 ° dH
GH: 7 ° dH
Nitrate I can not measure currently. According waterworks the nitrate level is 17 mg / l.
The water temperature is 24 ° C.
TWW every week 50%.
red pepper, cucumber, flake food, freeze-dried Tubifex, powdered food (sera micron)