Cryptocoryne wendtii "Tropica"
Hygrophila corymbosa '' Compact ''
The various Cryptocoryne species remain only "incidentally" in the pool, unless they are from or buried.
The Hygrophila Likes halt optically very good, it grows well and takes no offense when it is dug up times of the bass, because they just always can re stuck.
Thus, it is intended to represent the actual main planting.
Special features of the facility:
For decoration I have used 4 large mangrove roots and various stones
As a back wall, I decided for the "Back to Nature" Slim-Line back wall modules
The color version of the modules is lighter sandstone and I have 2 times Module A and B 1 time module used.
I like it visually actually very good and it is a good compromise in terms of optics and space claim of the back wall, I find.
As lighting serve me two T5 tubes with each 54 watts
Came to use: 1x Dennerle Amazon Day (back)
1x Dennerle ColorPlus (front)
Both tubes are equipped with reflectors JEWEL
As the main filter runs with me a EHEIM 2180 with:
- A pumping capacity of 1,700 l / h
- A container volume of 25 l
- A filter volume of 12 l 1.5 l prefilter
- A heat output of 500 watts and a power consumption of 25 watts
- The filter media I have foam (pre-filter), fine filter fleece, fine filter wool and ceramic tubes used (from top to bottom)
A JBL Crystal e900 addition runs parallel with:
- A pump capacity of 900 l / h
- A container volume of 7.6 l
- A filter volume of 4.7 l
- A power consumption of 15 watts
- The filter media I have ceramic tubes, large-pored foam and fine-pored foam used (bottom-up)
JBL ProFlora CO2 SET Profi 2
- 2 kg CO2 pressure bottle
- Precision pressure regulator
- CO2-vario diffusion reactor
- Safety valve
- Connecting hose 4 / 6mm
- CO2 endurance test
- Solenoid valve with 12V transformer
1/1 "Cichlasoma" Salvini (location variant: "Rio Chacamax")
1/1 Archocentrus Sajica
1/2 (?) Rocio octofasciatum var. Electric Blue Jack Dempsey (juvenile)
5 "Cichlasoma" Salvini (location variant: "Rio Almoyola") (still remaining NZ, which will soon take off)
1 Labeo frenatus
Total hardness (GH) - 15 ° dH
Carbonate hardness (KH) - 10 ° dH
pH - 7.0
Nitrate (NO3) - 10mg / l
Phosphate content (PO 4) - 0mg / l
Nitrite (NO2) - undetectable
Iron (Fe) - 0.2 mg / l
Carbon dioxide (CO2) - 20mg / l
Water temperature - 25 ° C
For water treatment, I use ordinary water conditioner trade of Tetra.
If, then I use for fertilization of aquatic plants Easy Life "Pro Fito"
-Handelsübliches Dry food in different variations (eg Tropical Cichlid Sticks "Red & Green")
- At least 1x daily live food (Artemia [pear shrimp], white mosquito larvae, Enchytraen, bloodworms, daphnia)
Profile is still in the revision phase!