Soooo ... on a new one. Long enough hat's lasted, but the human offspring had priority Uno and the new pool was `NEN year in the basement.
Like everything else in this project and the pool a special design, but more on that later.
It all began with the birth of my son and the view of my Government that out of the office, a nursery should be. It followed that the computer will be banned from the room and therefore needs to create a workplace in the living room.
After much back and forth we finally came to the compromise: My "cockatoos Park"
must give way to a workplace that is tilted bed and behind it gets a new pool its place.
Ok I geb's to zuzimmern the promise still ne stone wall behind it, has helped a little to convince owner ;-)
The planning completed, I ordered the pool with my Auarienbauer and I made my way down to the hardware store. OSB boards on the wall, priming it and going stick we went with stones. Just for the pools gab's ne recess, which is also within a short time had finished (Thanks Andre). The whole looked even without Aqua already good, because that was first NEN year in the basement.
- Baustop -
In late November, I finally found the time to finish that project finally.
No sooner said than done - built substructure laid into electricity and at the same time working around the pelvis.
Unfortunately the Lütten has wrecked the camera, so you have to make do with my planning drawings, since I could not be documented pictorially the build. In principle, it was but, as with my other projects. Build back wall itself, to see under the Premisse as little technology as possible in the final product.
Now time for the pool:
It is a Eckbecken with special dimensions. 1.20 m wide with a 60 cm and 30 cm deep side and two holes in the base. Built by Andre Geschwill. Can the man recommend anyone - absolutely clean work in a short time to hammer prices.
As with all my other pool, the rear wall itself is also built here. Unlike some others, I build the rear walls always directly determined in the pool and not outside.
At first I stuck a the Plexiglas boards for interior filters and piping. Then all nonsense disappeared as always behind polystyrene and expanding foam and yoghurt pots. Ready modeled gab's `NEN coating of cement and a little bit of color. After drying, the whole was sealed with Epoxitharz, color pigments and sprinkling material. What happened in detail, I try in the following topic areas represent closer.