- Vallisneria spiralis / flat leaf marsh screw
- Echinodorus argentinensis / Short-stalked plant dwarf Amazon
- Cryptocoryne wendtii / Wendt's water trumpet
- Echinodorus amazonicus / Narrow Amazon sword plant
- Cryptocoryne balansae / pipped Water Goblet
- Echinodorus schlueteri / Schlüter's water plantain
- Cryptocoryne x willisii / Water Goblet
- Echinodorus paniculatus / Great Amazon
- Echinodorus Tenellus / grassy dwarf sword plant
- Nymphaea lotus / red Tigerlotus
- Vallisneria gigantea / Risen sump screw
- Various floating plants
- Various Anubias
Fertilization with fertilizer balls and Dennerle fertilization program E15, V30, S7 + weekly liquid iron fertilizer.
For some time I watch brownish plants such as the Valisneria gigantea and echinodorus Tenellus. I plan now but to take a CO2 plant in operation; Thus, the PH is even a little lower.
Special features of the facility:
- 2 large roots with some cavities and hiding places,
- Slate stone constructions, which are often used as a hiding place,
- 1 Jewel T8 Aqua Glo
- 1 Jewel T8 Power Glo with reflectors
Is Illuminated from 12.00 clock noon to 23:30 clock at night.
Tetratec EX 1200 with original filter media + Filterwatte in the uppermost basket, slightly throttled.
- Hunter heater thermostat, 300 watts.
- Dennerle osmosis plant for the production of soft water. The RO water is stored for some days in a 100 liters canister and then pumped using a pump in the aquarium.
- Dennerle CO2 long-term test (I have experimented with a home-made bio-CO2 system, since the stones in the pool, I have this taken away again Sorry, no CO2 system in operation.)
- 13 x Blue Neon (Paracheirodon simulans)
- 13 x red neon (Paracheirodon axelrodi)
- 5 orange back Scalar -> juveniles
- 10 x Corydoras Sterbai
- 3 x Hypancistrus sp L333
- 1 x "Peckolita" L134 (I want to top up)
Remarks about the stocking:
I am aware that the socialization of angelfish and neon can go wrong. Until now, there were no failures and Vergriffe of scalars. The Neons show previously a calm and in no way Stressed behavior.
The Scalar are juveniles. It is identified with the dealer that I can bring back 3 animals to him in pair formation.
Temperature: 27-28º C.
Water values are tested with the Tetra analysis set suitcase + a digital pH meter.
Water change: 30% weekly, monthly large water change about 50% of the total.
- Tetra Feed Mix
- Dried Daphnia Tetra
- Tetra food tablets for bottom fish
- Sera Catfish Chips with willow and Alder wood
- Tetra Min Crisps
- Tetra PlecoMin Forage
- Frozen foods: brine shrimp, white mosquito larvae, water fleas
- Live food: bloodworms, fly, water fleas, etc - everything rumschwimmt in the large water butt in the garden :-)
- Green fodder: cucumber, pepper, lettuce, zucchini, etc.
The pictures I have with different cameras made- by phone to Canon SLR; Therefore, the different image qualities. The macro images are taken fully manual with the camera.